Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Well, I am back here.. haha! 2 days ago, I went to Pulau Ubin with Von, Sihao and Adolphus.. We went there to cycle, and uphills are our worst nightmare.. but it was fun while it lasted.. had beautiful scenes around us..


HERE'S A PIC! :D


Yesterday.. When I went for acapella, it felt empty.. souless.. I dont even know the word... and I just felt so sad.. then later I spent some time pouring my heart out to 2 of my dear friends.. and I started crying.. ;( so sad.. but they were nice.. and kept comforting me.. And today.. I went to play basketball with my Uni friends! It was so fun! then later I went home..

All these conversations I've been having with people is so saddening.. and sometimes, I just wanna trash it all out.. but I know that I can't.. and I most probably won't as well.. so.. I hope that sooner or later that feeling just fade away.

and today, my mum cooked again! it was just the both of us at home though, but we had some nice home-cooked food.. and I finally get to eat tasty veggies again! ^-^

Thats all for now..

No comments: