Monday, February 16, 2015

My story is my story Part 1

  I was once a quiet girl. All the friends I had was this one best friend, who taught me happiness. Well, at that time, I was a transfer student.. and I did not even know what was going on. However, this friend of mine, she was the first to talk to me, and since that day, we played together, laughed together, enjoying everyday of our lives.. and just like everyone else, we had quarrels and fights, but the very next day, it seemed like nothing has happened and we put the past behind us, continuing that friendship.
  Happiness do exist, but they might not last.. and she had to go back to her country the next year, but she will be the best friend that I will never forget. She was the one who made me believe that people out there can change your life and that as hope is never lost. So, if anyone of you are my friend, you always will be, be it if we fought or quarrelled. So if one day, when you feel down that you dont have any friends, you all still have me.  😊

No comments: