Thursday, February 5, 2015

(:

Hi to people who are still reading my blog.. I dont know why you read it.. cause its all like random shit in my life.. HAHAHAHA! but anyway.. I have this assignment to do, which is due next wed.. then I'm stuck halfway.. I think I am just going to anyhow add stuffs in and pray it works. I really need to code more.. and today, I went home for dinner again~ I had chili prawns~ my favorite dish.. but I was so hungry I didnt took a pic.. hehe.. I created some stuffs for my game too.. but I dont even know if it works.. :( but I think I'll just try then..

Leaving work aside, I decided to stop living in the real world and go back to my fantasies again.. because living in my own world where I don't think about so many stuffs, and just focus on stuffs I want to do is so much easier then trying to make people like me, or understand me.. So, I dont care if you dont like me or what Im doing or my existence.. I MAKE MY OWN RULES! hahaha! so my smiles from today onwards would be caused by my fantasies and awesome memories and the thought of home cooked meals everyday~~ Thats the life I want.. Not a sad and depressing life where you think no one understands you or hates you.. So, I am going to stop being friendly.. SOUNDS SO BAD.. but well.. If  you want to talk to me, I will reply like always, just maybe take hours or something.. I dont know.. depends if I am with my phone..

Because in my own world, there is no such thing as using the phone every single minute to find out if your friends replied to you or whatever.. and so, I will leave things as it is, and do things I want, my way. But if any of you dont like me like this.. want me to treat you different, you can always say. HAHAHA! cause I am used to it already.. I can do anything I want now that I dont care. Since even though I dont do things my way, people also think I dont care.. SO WHO CARES! I happy can liao..

No comments: