Tuesday, February 17, 2015

(: Talking about life as it is

The truth is, I am so sorry that my story 1st part so short.. cause I wrote it on my phone.. hahaha!! So now, in this post, I am going to talk about how I have been feeling these few days.. Some people might have been concerned about the way I was acting and some.. well.. they were just there.. so anyway.. when I started becoming aware of my feelings and surroundings.. I realise that there is no point in wanting it, or even craving for it.. because at the end of the day, I am just going to end up hurting myself.. about that.. I have come to a conclusion.. to not expect.. and be happy with what I have at this moment and time in life.. and I was down because of friends being not as close.. but I realise that it might not be that the bond is breaking cause of certain people, but because effort put in is lost.. also that since everyone each has their own position, it turned out like the ranked each other as according to the different positions.. I believe that this is not the way.. I think I do regret not wanting the position, but at the same time, the reason why I did not want that position is because I dont want to just be the only one to lead.. I want everyone to lead together. Being the leader is obviously not going to be easy, but sometimes, all you need is your members around, be it if they are in the committee or not.. I am not sure if I said this before.. So Im going to slide in a short memory of mine when I first joined Ippudo..

Basically, I was excited, because I loved the ramen there.. In the beginning, our GM would sit at the side, and just rest.. but he would never interact with anyone.. it might be because of the language barrier, or it might be that everyone was afraid of him.. well.. he was very strict, and I admire him for that. However, it felt like he was lonely.. when people were talking, he was just sitting at that very same corner.. So, I started talking to him. First, I used my CMI japanese (at that time, I havent join the school) so all I had were sentences formed by random words..

He laughed.. and everyone was surprised. Who would have thought that this person, the lead of our restaurant could laugh like that when he was so strict and so serious at work? Well, I did.. Do you know why? Because the main thing in life is to have fun and be happy.. If not what's the point of living.. and it was just that one act that made him open up to the rest of the staff. They still put their upmost respect in him, because he knows what he is doing and at he same time, he is able to convey his feelings to everyone else.

I really liked this job, because I was acknowledged for my hard work. He was the one observing, and RAISING MY PAY WOOOOO~ but anyway.. I am glad, and happy for that.. until that one day, I had to leave.. he told the store manager to talk to me... and he really wanted me to stay.. but I just had other duties so I couldnt.. and I was so sad to leave.. but I had no choice..

Well, memories of working in this place will never leave my mind, because I know that it is the place where I can keep my mind off things as well as the place where I made someone happy, because that place made me happy too.. even though the working hours were madness.. but I will never forget the team that made me learn new things everyday and understand people better...

SO, thats all for my long post.. haha!! next time.. My story is my story pt2 ok?? :D

No comments: