Tuesday, February 10, 2015

(((o(♡´▽`♡)o)))

I still feel sad when I see that.. 😔 but I cant do anything buy dont see.. haiyo.. but its okay, work is distracting me from such stuffs.. but i still have 1 assignment incompleted thats due tomorrow! Hopefully I'll finish on time..

and I realise that I miss working like crazy.. hahaha.. and I miss the people I used to work with.. they were so nice, taught me so much stuffs and we had so much fun that I never missed supper with them.. but its our GM pay lah.. haha..

I still remember that when I first joined Ippudo, he was so quiet and like always sitting in a corner.. and later he started disturbing me.. haha.. and I got this manager always talking about rubbish, and another who cannot stand him.. she treats me damn nice too!

But well, many first times happened to me at that point of time, but those were the happy days. The sad days happened when I left.. so I guess when I went back, I changed, but the staff changed too, and that atmosphere was gone.. but I still like working there, just that.. I feel tired of pretence and fake smiles.. so i decided to come to uni..

I dont regret this decision though, but I realised that no matter where you are, people change, they dont stay as how they are everyday.. So I hope that I will stay as how I was, and when I change, its not too much. Haha! Im not even intending to change..

Thats because, I know I have changed too, everyone changes.. so now, I want to change back to who I used to be.. 😊

Thats all for now, I think for my next post I'll start telling stories, so if you read it.. hope you enjoy the drama.. hehehe..

No comments: