Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter Ends!!

Just like my title said.. HARRY POTTER HAS ENDED!! kekeke.. Today.. I WOKE UP AT 9.30 WHEN LESSON START AT 9.15!! SO FAIL RIGHT! haha~ anyway.. after school.. I MET UP WITH BRANDON AND JAZREEL GO WATCH HARRY POTTER!! So funny.. first we ate mac.. then i told Jaz it was Brandon's birthday tomorrow! then she was SHOCKED! haha! then later we go WATCH THE MOVIE! and me and Jaz planned to buy a cake.. SO FUNNY! after the movie, me and Jaz say go toilet! then we go, and when Brandon went in Jaz ESCAPED! HAHAH! after that I went out.. then I told Brandon to wait.. CAUSE JAZ AND HER MAKEUP! HAHAHA! really funny.. later i went to arcade.. I TOLD HIM THAT I CANNOT STAND STILL! FUNNY SIA! HAHAHA! after that JAZ CALLED ME! SHE SAID NO CAKE! D: AND WE WERE DECIDING DAMN LONG! AND ENDED UP BUYING THE SWENSENS ONE! SO BIG SIA! DAMN FUNNY!! After that, I told Brandon go down with me.. WE GO DOWN LIAO! THE CAKE STILL NOT DONE! SO RETARDED! HAHAHA! After that I WAS LIKE OMG! HOW HOW HOW! then i told him that I CANNOT FIND JAZ! HAHAHA! when she was actually hiding at Swensens.. SERIOUSLY SIA! 5MINS!! then after that this girl SEEMED like Brandon's fangirl.. DAMN FUNNY SIA! She still said she wanted a piece of our cake! HAHA! After that we give her lor!! HAHA! I STILL REMEMBER! WHEN WE COULD NOT FIND JAZ, HE SAID MAYBE SHE GO MAKE UP SOME MORE! HAHAHAHA! FUNNY SIA!! AFTER THAT GO HOME LE! CAUSE THEY 2 HAVE UT! awwwww~ OKAY LUH!! THEN WE GO HOME!

BIRTHDAY BOY!! kekeke~

No comments: