Friday, May 2, 2008

Into Mine

I don’t know really what to write.
I miss you. Here, sitting here, I miss the warmth of your body,
the darkness of your aura, your alluring sound of your voice,
the stupid jokes you make that are not even funny, but I laugh inside anyway.
Do you remember how we first met?
I know it sounds clichéd, but it really does only seem like yesterday.
I miss you. I always will.
Wherever I may end up,
I know that deep down somewhere I will know of you and there will always be a part of me,
no matter how hidden that will miss you.
But you mustn’t miss me Kazu.
I have moved on and there is nothing you nor anyone could have done.
We are of two worlds, we knew that from the beginning.
We knew this end will come someday.
So don’t grieve for me.
I don’t want those tears for I have no regrets.
I will be smiling as I step out to the platform tomorrow.
I will be thinking of you right till the last moment.
Don’t cry for me. If I were given a chance to turn back time and do it over,
I would walk this path again.
Willingly and happily and without regret.
I will say goodbye because I want you to move on.
Knowing that I had been a part of you that once happened,
that we had once shared times together, good and bad, is enough for me.

Like you always sang..
Love, it looks like it will melt
Love, how deep can it be
Love, how painful it is
Love, how hot it is
Love, soon it will be enjoyable
Love, it looks like it will melt
Love, it drives people crazy,
Love, to me only
Love, tightly bonded,
Love, deeply
Love, won't be able to return the second time

There's a danger in loving somebody too much
And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are
Sometimes love just ain't enough
I'm sorry for what I wrote
I didn't know the truth
I'm really sorry..

No comments: