Tuesday, February 26, 2008

たったひとつの恋

People having problems are everywhere in this world..
I have always hated this place..
Except the fact that I get to see you..
But you are always so busy..
Even on your birthday..
You eat so little you might collapse..
I'm afraid to lose you..
You're fragile and everyone's forcing you..
Even when you wrote that love letter..
They had to let the whole world know..
I seriously hate this..
But it's your own choice to continue being the star of Japan..
You're not taking this well..I can see it..
Friends will always be by your side supporting you.. Even me..
But you just.. Nevermind..
It's no use telling everything when you don't even want to stop..
Are you only going to stop when you end up in hospital, depending on a machinery to live??
Well, you're dedicated.. I know..
But you're just stressing yourself out..
Doing what you feel is right might not be right..
People around you are hurt that you eat so little..
Rest whenever you can and stop thinking about work for once..
Treasure your life.. That time you had a long break and I know you tried..
But you are still not like how i first met you..
Cheerful, Happy, Smiling at everyone..
Now.. You've changed into someone I don't even know anymore..
Please just change back.. I want you to be happy always..
That song you wrote for me..
Always.. Remember it??
You said you'll always be with me..
And that you'll sing for me..
It was years ago.. But I still remembered that song..
It's so nice, that song you wrote and sang to me..
Although my Japanese is not that good, I know what you mean..
In that song you wrote for me, the letter you gave me..
Everything shows that you care about me..
But you're not caring about yourself..
It hurts inside.. Deep down inside..
My one and only love..

No comments: